16.1.11

Like a whirlwind

It has to be said that 2010 positively flew by. It's only been 2011 for a short while, and I'm already thinking longingly of sunshine, lazy afternoons and the odd festival or two. With this in mind, here are a few things that have caught my eye over the new year, and some bits and pieces to look forward to.
Mountains, mountains and more mountains. My imminent trip to France will quench my thirst, but I can never get enough of them.
This lovely little outfit makes me smile, even in the rain. The neutral colours work perfectly, and having just acquired another brown bag I'll be trying out something like this soon.
I'd like to make this year my making year. I find it therapeutic to begin and end a project, even something small. This lampshade is such a great idea, all I need to do is drink enough cocktails....
I've never been to the Royal Albert Hall, and so can't wait for April 25th to see Dallas Green perform again. I received the tickets in the post last week, and am so pleased I managed to get them. Only three months to go.
It's only January, but sunny afternoons seem so appealing, and these jars of lemonade would fit right in. To coincide with a making things year, I'd also like to spend more time in the kitchen, cooking for family and friends and bringing everyone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment