1.9.10

From one year to the next

There is something quietly satisfying to know that autumn is on it's way. Don't get me wrong, I love summer; pretty sandals, Pimms on a picnic and longer sun-filled days are wonderful, but thoughts of trees turning and a little chill in the air are becoming quite appealing.
The new season brings new colours, textures and a whole load of reasons to love tights again. I'll be starting off with mood boards, magazine clippings and my own interpretations of what is out there and what has been coming off the runways. I think it's nice to have a good starting point, and to know what pieces I like and which I'm not too sure of. Once I've found what it is I'm into for the season, the rest will grow from there, and then it's ones own sense of style and creativity that brings what you wear to life.
A little starting point....
Autumn collection
Autumn collection

No comments:

Post a Comment