11.9.10

Scandinavian summer

Back in July my family and I took a trip to Denmark and Sweden for a couple of weeks to see our family over there. Did I mention we drove? It took 17 hours, but we were away for long enough that it wasn't too bad, and stopping for ice cream on the way made it better. One of my favourite things to do is to spend time with the family we have in Scandinavia. Grandparents, brothers, nephews, uncles, aunties, cousins, the whole lot so it is always special. Luckily for us the weather was nice, and we could spend time together outside enjoying each others company.
I was particularly snap happy this year, and while many photos for the family album were taken, I enjoyed finding flowers, views and other things that interested me to photograph. Here are a few snaps that I took on my little old camera.
I was very pleased with the last shot; I didn't even have to bribe the spider to stay still.

No comments:

Post a Comment